Friday, May 12, 2017

Organic Wines with no additives? NO hangover!

My wife and I have a friend who has his own wine label and grows his own grapes and makes organic wines without ANY additives. My wife noticed when we spent time with them recently he brought his own wines to the restaurant and served us the wine with permission from the establishment because they also carried his wine label. Then after several glasses of wine she noticed the next day she didn't have a headache.

Since I'm allergic to alcohol I don't ever drink over 1/2 glass at a sitting because I don't wnat my personality to change from nice to mean. I can't really drink at all much which actually is good when you think about it. I only got drunk once at age 16 and realized I couldn't drink because it wasn't safe for me or others. So, I never did after that one experience at 16.

But, if you like wines try an organic wine with no additives at all. They are usually a little more expensive than regular wines but isn't it worth it not to wake up with a headache the next day?

No comments: