Unless it is associated with legal or illegal drugs and then I'm not sure this definition still works.
My worst panic attack put me in the hospital and mimicked a heart attack. I could not stand up, I could not walk, I could not talk, I could only crawl into the bathroom, turn the water on in the tub and wait to die which I thought was coming next.
What was God telling me? He was telling me I needed to get a divorce and I didn't want to hear that.
So, often, it is dealing with someone or something horrific to deal with in your life. For example, my divorce and custody battle for my now oldest daughter eventually led to my getting a heart virus and almost dying 5 years later. So, this was no easy thing to go through and then be forced to retire because i almost died 5 years later. However, by then I was remarried with another daughter who was then 2 1/2 and I needed to stay alive both for my younger daughter and my older daughter than too. My son was a grown man by then of at least 20.
But, just remember what I'm saying here to you. A Panic Attack is almost always God telling you something is very seriously wrong with your present life that you need to fix or you are going to die from it!
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment