Sunday, April 15, 2018

As a blogger you have to Proof read what you publish

For example, I saw a video just now called "Senator Graham calls Cohen and idiot" and decided to publish it without watching the video first. This was a mistake because it took me to a video of Avenati (STormy's lawyer) calling Cohen and idiot not Senator Graham. So, though it is possible that Senator Graham also said this in a video I had to delete all my work as I went to my site and clicked on the video supposedly about Graham which was actually about Avenatti I had to then delete it because it was not about Graham but instead Avenatti. This is something that happens sometime as a blogger when you want to quote something. You have to be not only your own webmaster but also your own editor too if you want to be a blogger. It's all a part of the job (even if it is a volunteer job without pay like it is for me). But then again kindness is it's own reward, especially with an international blog like mine that goes all over the world.

No comments: