Thursday, April 19, 2018

How to Become a Free Thinker

From my point of view there are only two kinds of people in this world: Masters and slaves.

So, in my mind when I meet someone I look into them to discover whether they are  master or a slave.

Then there are docile slaves and angry slaves.

The Docile Slaves are sort of like: "I have completely given up my freedom to think my own thoughts (at least while I'm working for the SOB that I work for".

The Angry slaves are: "You son of a bitch, I work for you but I don't agree with you and in private I will put you in your place with my friends and relatives to tell them what a real bastard you are!"

Then there are the Free Thinkers like myself.

Generally speaking a Free thinker usually (but not always goes to college) look at Bill Gates and Steve Jobs (neither finished college) Gates at Harvard and Jobs at Reed in Oregon.

So, how does a Free thinker think?

They think a lot more like Angry Slaves but the difference is if they work for someone else it isn't for very long usually because they are busy starting their own businesses often.

If a Free Thinker doesn't start their own business of some sort often they turn into Angry Slaves.

I started creating or buying my own businesses by age 28 by the way.

Because you have to be able to wear enough hats (sales, manufacturing, public relations, business manager, buyer, book keeper, accountant and business law etc.)

So, unless you have a family or a friend to help you with all of this as a partner or a mentor usually you are in your late 20s before you can run a successful business (but there are always exceptions to this rule).

There is another type of person that can be a free thinker who is a Trust fund kid who might go to college for 10 or 20 years because they really don't have to work.

However, often the problem with this is that trust fund kids often don't understand all classes of people because their lives have never been a financial or physical struggle just to survive.

Why is it useful to think your own thoughts and be a free thinker?

Would you rather be a slave mentally and emotionally the rest of your life or captain of your own ship or ships and master of your own destiny 24 hours a day the rest of your lives?

No comments: