Friday, April 13, 2018

When you read what I write that appears to be Science Fiction: it isn't

What I mean by this is I am a natural intuitive since birth. Over time I have learned that I have lived "ALREADY" thousands to millions of lifetimes in the past, present and future. So, I'm thinking (this could very likely be true) that the reason I see the future before it happens often is because I have already experienced it before.

People in my church freaked out when I told them things that would happen before it happened and couldn't deal with this at all because they couldn't understand this.

I couldn't understand it either but over time just got used to "Seeing the Future".

But, it isn't really "Seeing the Future".

What it really is is more like: "What future do I want?"

And "What future should you want?"

Because often God gives us a choice as to what our futures are going to be.

If God shows you the future often a good question to ask God and Angels is: "Why are you showing me this God? Why are you showing me the future Angels?"

The reason it is important to ask is this:

Often when I am shown the future I think it is because God wants me to change the future.

But, often it is different than that. It's about God giving you a choice as to whether to change the future or not.

This is an awesome responsibility that God is giving us by the way.

Why?

This is the best illustration I can give.

I have written about this before but it shows the truth of this. I woke up in 1985 realizing that if any of us in my family drove a car that day (a Saturday) that one or more of us would die. This was so powerful it was unmistakable.

Why did God show me this?

I'm still asking myself this today 33 years later.

So, my wife wouldn't listen to me and drove herself and my stepdaughter to orchestra practice and or a business delivery. My step daughter came running home minutes later with blood running down her forehead from her head hitting her ring trying to not have her head go through the windshield. I put my step daughter in another car we owned and drove to the head on accident where my wife was having difficulty breathing because she had cracked ribs in the head on against the steering wheel which was slightly bent. Neither had to go to the hospital and both lived because we didn't have health insurance then we did without medical treatment and the car (a 76 VW Rabbit) was totaled. But we did have insurance that paid us for the total.

Here's the point. when they wouldn't not drive I prayed hard for an hour or two that they wouldn't die. But, I couldn't stop the accident if they drove but my prayers did save their lives.

But, here's the point. Ten years later we had a terrible divorce and my stepdaughter and 2nd wife never talk to me anymore.

So, I'm thinking this was why God gave me a choice. I saved their lives by praying for them knowing they were going to crash and die otherwise. But then, I had to go through a horrible divorce and not speaking to my best friend wife and step daughter ever since.

So, do you see my point?

Would I be better off to have let them both die?

I don't think so. It was better to save their lives rather than to lose them completely.

But, do you see the quandary?

This is the problem with seeing the future right here. You might save lives but then what happens?

I got remarried and had another daughter and my older daughter is living with my younger daughter in Portland Oregon and we all  my children and I and my wife since 1995 often travel the world together now.

So, I obviously moved into a state of Grace around all this.

But, how does one deal with this awesome responsibility that God gives us?

By God's Grace

No comments: