Friday, March 15, 2019

Scientifically what is "Soul Travel"?

The actual scientific nature of the universe is not what scientists of earth believe it is.

This is where I would have to start.

In other words in scientific actuality "The whole universe ONLY exists in the 'mind of God'"

This is the scientific basis of the actual universe and not what scientists presently believe.

It's not that what they say doesn't work in the context of how they say it, it's just that there are worlds within worlds within worlds so it makes sense why scientists think what they do about the universe.

However, once you experience bi-location like I have you begin to see that what scientists presently believe has nothing really to do with what reality actually is in an ultimate sense.

And of course there might be realities beyond which I have experienced too. So, there may be universes beyond those I have experienced as well.

However, if a scientist has not experienced walking around outside their body and haven't experienced like I have trying to turn on a light switch while not realizing they were out of their body, then how could they comprehend someone like me traveling off of the earth through bi-location in an entirely new paradigm than one where people feel imprisoned in a physical body here on earth?

For me, as a soul traveler now, a body is more like a car I need to take care of here on earth more than anything else.

It is a reference point given to me by God to take care of and to maintain for as long as possible. But, because I have soul traveled Death has no real meaning for me because for me, separating a soul from a body I have experienced even though bi-location is what God has taught me to do which protects your body better from harm while you travel the universe.

So, "Thinking is the best way to travel".

And beyond that "You cannot think a thought without soul traveling".

So, understanding this be careful what you think about because you need to protect your body and mind and soul and emotions so you can stay alive in a body here on earth. Otherwise, you won't.

By God's Grace

No comments: