Friday, March 15, 2019

What is it like to be an Intuitive?

In a sense we are all intuitives in that we wouldn't be alive at all without many gifts in place. However, each of us has different gifts that we might develop over time as we grow up. Just as some in life become athletes or geniuses in school and life, some of us also become intuitives as well.

We all have our gifts and they develop usually because of what happens in our lives more than anything else.

For example, I can say my intuitive gifts developed likely from me having whooping cough and blunt trauma childhood epilepsy caused by a blow to the head and not being given any medicine at all but "mind over matter" to try to stay alive outside of a shot of B Complex in my posterior by a doctor because my father wouldn't allow me to take phenobarbitol (which was a terrible drug anyway) which was all that was available then in 1958 when I had my first seizure. Then these ended when I invited God to live in my body with me at age 15 and then within 3 months I looked completely different than before and girls started falling in love with me a lot because God lived in my body with me.

So, for me, being an intuitive is more powerful than anything else I have ever experienced. Would I recommend being like me?

No.  Why?

Because I almost didn't survive my early 20s.

But, eventually by age 30 I came to realize that my gifts were a blessing to all mankind including myself and my family and I started to have peace with all of this because I had "Grown into my gifts so God didn't have to kill me". And instead God Blesses all life through me and others like me all over the world ongoing. There are millions now and potentially billions like me around the world right now.

This is the best way I can put this.

By God's Grace

No comments: