Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Kid (2019 Movie)

This movie will completely reach inside you and grab your intestines and then stuff them up your rear end in a way similar in some ways to "High Plains Drifter" and the "Unforgiven". But, this isn't just about physical violence, this is also about how it affects families around the world too. So, not only will you be physically messed up watching this movie it psychologically is going to get you too.

This in it's own way is one of the most intense movies I have ever watched and you will see what I mean if you watch it. 

The Stuff about Billy the Kid, a lot of it is historically very accurate. The other story going on is also believable from everything I saw even in the 1950s growing up and from stories people told me about the wild west which often they witnessed themselves in the 1950s. Just remember people were still alive in the 1950s who were born in the 1860s and 1870s. Even one of my grandparents I knew was born in the late 1870s who didn't pass away until about 1970 when I was 22. I knew all 4 of my grandparents before they died and they were all born from about 1877 to 1888.

Morality has a lot to do with whether you went to church or college or not I find more than anything else. There is honor among thieves and hopefully honor among lawmen too both then and now. I've seen a lot of things in my life but this movie really upset me for a lot of reasons. However, I still think it is worth seeing just to realize just how hard western Settlers had it from Colorado west. It was a miracle if you grew up to 14 or 16 let alone to 30 often. This is a really profound message movie if you can stand to watch it.

Videos

Web results

 Rating: 6.6/10 - ‎331 votes
The story of a young boy who witnesses Billy the Kid's encounter with Sheriff Pat Garrett. ... Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, and Vincent D'Onofrio all previously starred together in another western, The Magnificent Seven. ... See what movies and TV series you can watch for free today, and ...
 
The Kid is a 2019 American semi-biographical Western action thriller film directed by Vincent D'Onofrio, from a screenplay by Andrew Lanham, and is executive ...
Plot · ‎Cast · ‎Production · ‎Release

No comments: