Saturday, December 16, 2023

Angels

 Angels are real. I have known this at least since I was 2 years old when they came and saved my life from Whooping cough.  

So, ever since I was 2 I knew that Angels were real and I knew I wanted to go with them after they saved my life at 2. My Grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and so the angels came in on this prayerful song and saved my young life. So, I have to thank my Grandmother who I called "NANA" and the angels who came to save me for keeping me alive then.

Ever since then no one could tell me that angels didn't exist because I saw them when they came as Archangels to save my young life.

Though this didn't make my life perfect it gave me hope where I didn't have hope before they came. I found life in Seattle sort of miserable and I likely might have checked out as a 2 year old without their coming and helping me. This would have been 1950.

Having enough hope to face another day (and then another and another) is a big part of life I have always found. No one's life is perfect but it can be a lot better if you make useful decisions.

Even as an older person every time I thought I might be dying I have asked the angels if I was dying. They have always told me: "NO. This is only temporary!"

This was good to hear and so I just kept going through everything since around 1998 when I had to retire from a heart virus. However, now it's about 25 years later and the Angels keep coming and showing me what to do next to keep on going for my wife and children and Grandchildren.

By God's Grace


No comments: