Monday, December 25, 2023

Why do I write so much about Time Travel

The main reason is that I watched a UFO Saucer (likely one of the one's Eisenhower Bought in the 1950s from UFOs) to retroactively prevent nuclear Holocausts on earth). 

I saw this Time Travel? incident in 1992 over Mt. Shasta during a cloudless sky over the little city in California. So, ever since this amazing experience of seeing the UFO in formation with three unmarked Chinook helicopters in formation (no insginia, no letters, no numbers, no military branch other than being painted Gray like Black Ops Helicopters tend to be.

So, ever since I witnessed time travel personally and realized how many nuclear holocausts and maybe other types of holocausts have been prevented on Earth since the 1950s I have been VERY INTERESTED in studying Time travel which is what Flying Saucers can do. It might be the shape of the saucer that promotes time travel. I'm not sure about this. I'm just sure that they can travel both time and space.

But, possibly until you witness something like this personally "Why would you believe what anyone else says?"

However, this is one of the many reasons I write about Time Travel simply because to not recognize that time travel has been likely going on before there were humans here on earth is to be provincial and it is important to understand that all we have is our memories because literally everything else Past, present or future could change more than once very likely.

Understanding this one's behaviors might change a lot here on earth over time.

No comments: