Friday, December 22, 2023

My experience with the Summit Lighthouse which was from around 1975 and 1977 mostly:

 even though I went to a few conferences after this in Malibu at Camelot.

First of all this was over 40 years ago now and almost 50 because it is now 2023. 

My experience then was that I was raised in the Saint Germain Foundation and my parents from 1954 until 1960 were in charge of the Hope Street "I AM" Sanctuary in Los Angeles.

I was born in 1948 and so in 1969 I was 21 years old. At this point I left the Saint Germain Foundation primarily because I was too progressive for the very conservative Church. In fact, celibacy (for Everyone) was recommended and that's pretty conservative right there.

For example, the Shakers religion in the U.S. went extinct from being celibate simply because if you don't have any children who is going to carry your religion forward?

So, I was one of the first children born to leaders in the "I AM" movement around the world then. So, when I left I still wanted something similar to what I had experienced in the Saint Germain Foundation.

So, after I left at age 21 in 1969 I missed all my friends in the religion from all over the world and by 1975 I had gone to a Summit Lighthouse Conference in MT. Shasta on Lake Siskiyou in a campground there that they had leased for a few weeks and put up really big tents like you see in a circus or something like that for their conference.

Then I think I lived in Rancho Bernardo and was going to college with my wife and son who were there at Mt. Shasta with me visiting there then. I found out that they had a Sanctuary in Del Mar and went there several times with my wife and baby son. By 1977 my father and my mother joined me in the Summit Lighthouse too for Archangel Gabriel's quarter. My father didn't attend the quarter but my mother and I did and my son went to their Montessori School there. But, my son got Whooping cough after the Summit University Quarter and I was on Staff and left because I was trying to save my son's life and I also needed to save the life of a girl who was gay and came out while attending a Summit Lighthouse University Quarter after I had graduated. I took her to a psychologist friend of mine because the Summit Anti-Gay policy was going to get her to commit suicide and I saw this coming. So, I removed her from Summit LIghthouse in Pasadena where it was in a rented University space then (The College of the Nazarene) I believe it was originally called then.

So she safely returned to Florida where she was from after being counseled by a reputable psychologist in Oceanside California from New York.

I was asked to leave the Staff of Summit Lighthouse and told that "They didn't want people on staff who felt that they had a Direct Connection with God and Angels."

Actually, this likely was the best compliment that anyone had ever given me and made me realize that I didn't belong in any religious organization and needed to work with God and Angels Direct like many people here on earth ever since.

I find that religious organizations function like Armies or militaries in that they are about following orders.

This also means that you are not allowed to have your personal relationship with God because the organization comes between you and God especially Financially.

This was the lesson I learned from the Summit Lighthouse. That I shouldn't be a member or on the staff of a religious organization because it interfered with my direct connection to God and Angels.

By God's Grace

No comments: