Friday, December 22, 2023

Excerpt from Chapter 14 regarding how The Galactic Sentience of the Milky way Galaxy thinks about how he is viewed

 begin  partial quote from:

https://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2018/09/memories-chapter-14-his-oneness-goes-to.html

His Oneness: “Also, I need to share something that is completely paradoxical to everything I shared so far. The Galactic Sentience also doesn’t consider himself to be a God. He knows some beings think of him this way, but this isn’t how he perceives himself for a variety of reasons.” 

 

Young Arcane: “Well. Is he a God or Not?” 

 

His Oneness: “That’s the Spirit, Young Arcane! This was my question at your age too. Do you know the answer I got?” 

 

Young Arcane: “No!” 

 

His Oneness: “This is what he told me. He said that beings who perceived him as God he thought of as quaint uneducated beings who likely needed to believe in a God. But that’s not how he sees himself. He sees himself a lot like a Gardener of the galaxy. He pulls out the weeds and makes everything run more smoothly. This is how he sees himself as a gardener. I was so amazed it took me a week to deal with this concept. But now I have become familiar with it I’m used to how he sees his place in the Universe.” 

 

Young Arcane: “Wow! This is one for the books. Most people couldn’t deal with this at all who believe in God on New Deva or likely on Earth either.” 

 

end quote.

This is another section near the previous one I quoted. begin quote from another part of Chapter 14

 

NO words were spoken. His Oneness stood in front of Young Arcane and the Oracle to his left and Old Arcane to his right. Somehow the Oracle and Old Arcane knew to grab each an arm of young Arcane to buffer him in the electrical rainbow of walking inside of a God?”  

No comments: