Saturday, December 23, 2023

If I had done everything that Doctors told me to do I would be dead now

In some ways you need to be educated and practical enough to take what Doctors tell you with a grain of Salt.

It's not that doctors are wrong all the time, it's that they don't live in your body and often cannot even imagine what you are going through  physically, psychologically, emotionally and mentally.

So, if you aren't in charge of your own life and able to support your ongoing survival yourself it is likely that Doctors and nurses cannot keep you alive either.

However, it is also true that in September 2022 I found myself in a place where I knew I could no longer survive in a physical body all by myself. I had tried everything I could think of and I was standing outside of a hospital basically waiting either to die or the doctors and nurses would save me.

They first gave me a Cardio conversion which is basically like being Tasered through your heart.

However, they succeeded in this and stopped the long term Atrial fibrillation I had been experiencing ongoing for a couple of months at that point.

There was also a medication that I didn't want to take because of what it did to me within the first week that they told me I had to take to stay alive. After taking this new medicine for a week or two I no longer felt lobotomized by this medicine and my body adapted to it. Ever since I adapted and got on the lowest dose my body could tolerate I am now much healthier than I have been since 2017 which is amazing.

I even have been able to give up furosemide as a diuretic to stop edema by not drinking any water unless my mouth gets dry and by keeping my weight much lower than before.

If you are dealing with heart problems just losing weight often means you can eliminate or reduce your heart medications a lot or completely.


No comments: