Friday, December 22, 2023

Your Personal Connection to God and Angels is the single most important thing in your life

 So, if your church or religion interferes with your direct connection to God and Angels, what good is it?

I have found myself that going to a church is a lot like attending a Country Club where people go there mostly to do business or to meet someone to marry and have children within that Country Club. This is pretty standard for all churches I have seen here in the U.S.

However, I have found that one's personal Connection to God is a matter of life and death (yours and others as well). So, if you let ANYONE interfere with your personal Connection to God and Angels it could cause your death or the death of your family or friends very easily. It is very important for me to ONLY defer to God and Angels in my personal process because in this way my life becomes a blessing to all beings on earth and throughout the Universe.

This is my personal Experience since I was 15 years old.

By God's Grace

No comments: