Monday, December 18, 2023

Writing:Helpful Healing Dreams

 I was thinking about this recently and I came to the conclusion that my writing is often: "Helpful Healing Dreams".

We all deal with so much (especially if you watch the news the last few years). I used to like to watch news but now I find myself often wincing at what is on the news. Though we are dealing with Nazis now we were also dealing with Leftists and communists in the late 1960s and early 1970s. So, there is this natural ebb and flow of different extremist philsophy's that arise naturally in cycles down through history.

It's sort of like if you don't study history then you are "Doomed to repeat the mistakes and horrific nature of the past".

So, writing what I might call "Helpful Healing Dreams" helps a person stay calm enough in the face of various kinds of adversity to make good decisions in surviving whatever they are facing.

If you start freaking out and can't get yourself out of that Freakout then often what happens to people is that they have temporary or permanent breakdowns and sometimes their lives end from not being able to think rationally during these times.

So, finding ways to find one's center no matter what is happening in your life is important.

I have always been a survivor by nature. There are many people who do well in good situations but I find that I will find a way to survive no matter what is happening because being a pioneer in the U.S. since my relatives first came to Philadelphia in 1725 is what life is about for me I guess. So, I'm always thinking in every situation. "Now, how am I going to survive this?"

So, I survived whooping cough, a Concussion and 5 years of night time seizures, a heart virus at 50 in California where I know no people with the type of heart virus survived it though I have heard or know about many who have died from what I was experiencing in 1998 and 1999.

So, always I have been a survivor in that I always find a way to survive whatever I have faced in my life and taught all my children to be survivors too.

So, maybe writing helpful healing dreams will help your subconscious mind to survive whatever it is going through to or has gone through.

If you are so inclined write or write music or do art or play an instrument or sing. All these things will help you survive whatever you are going through now in life.

By God's Grace

No comments: