Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Intro to computer science - Python: khanacademy.org: (This is a free course in Python the AI main language)

 I sort of was moved to want to study the Python language so I could write my own software for AI. I have no idea what I actually would do with this software at this point. However, in 1995 I taught myself to program in HTML which is what the Internet is based upon on a User level almost completely along with Languages written like Java and others that interface well with HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language).

Python is a language created by some Dutch Guy that is all the rave right now and Chat GPT is mostly written in Python Code as well. So, in understanding Python Code you also will understand Chat GPT better which is the one that Apple just integrated into SIRI I believe recently too.

Intro to computer science - Python

khanacademy.org
https://www.khanacademy.org › computing › intro-to-py...

In this course, you'll use programming as a tool to measure environmental footprints, model infectious diseases, design game levels, and more.
This course covers programming fundamentals in Python, including: Data types, expressions, and variables; User input; Boolean logic and conditionals; Loops ...
Jan 20, 2024It will be great if you could make a Browse projects and Create a new program for python! (Plus with the great tutorials!)
In this course, you'll explore the wonders of what you can create with programming. Learn how to program drawings, animations, and games using JavaScript ...


No comments: