Wednesday, June 12, 2024

You cannot easily access Chat GPT 3.5 anymore: You have to download the APP

 So, unless you want Chat GPT 4.0 or 3.5 on your computer forever you cannot use it anymore.

I found the old method of Chat GPT 3.5 safer for me to use. I will be less likely to download this APP on my computer simply because I don't know what the consequences (short term and long term) will be if I do this. We are entering a Brave New World which I am entering very gingerly simply because I remember all the good and bad things that happened when the Internet first started. From my point of view this is the next stage of evolution of the Internet itself worldwide and I'm troubled already by the direction this is going in where you have to download the Chat GPT to your computer in order to use it now. Sounds really potentially dangerous to me.

The link below which is : "Introducing Chat GPT" Is the new 4.0 version you can talk back and forth with. However, my son tells me that the 4.0 version is verbally intimidating so you might be offended by some of the questions it might ask you. Don't answer questions to anything you don't want 8 billion people potentially to know about you or your life.

This is serious.

Introducing ChatGPT

OpenAI
https://openai.com › index › chatgpt

Nov 30, 2022ChatGPT is a sibling model to InstructGPT, which is trained to follow an instruction in a prompt and provide a detailed response.
Free to use. Easy to try. Just ask and ChatGPT can help with writing, learning, brainstorming, and more. Start now (opens in a new window)Download the app.

No comments: