Friday, September 21, 2007

Galactic Media

Galactic Media. You can take this seriously or as conjecture. It's up to you. For me, this is just my experience with the universe. So take it seriously or think of it as science fiction it's your choice.

In 1970 I allowed the Galactic Sentience who is Governmental head of the Milky Way Galaxy to see through my eyes with the condition that he would prevent the Earth from being nuked or otherwise destroyed before average people were allowed to leave and colonize other worlds and dimensions. Looking back now as far as earth was concerned it was well worth the personal sacrifice. However, as a 59 year old adult I wonder what has been learned by the galaxy through my awareness since I was 22 years old.

After writing the previous article "Heroes" because my attention was on this problem, one of the 1,000,000 plus IQ residents that I met while traveling out of my body to the galactic core came and talked to me. He showed me that where legally available there are 100,000 to 500,000 channels of what might pass for Galactic TV. The main difference would be that children around the galaxy who view this kind of stuff do more than view it. They play live it, too. There are places where especially upper class children or the children of world or dimentional leaders actually experience what it is like to experience the mind, thoughts feelings,experiences of beings from other planets. If the beings being studied through direct experience are a same or similar species then there are gym like places where people can walk and move and experience physically everything that won't harm or kill that child or adult to experience. Most adults, however, choose the less dangerous viewing process that affects ones physical and mental health less of simply being in a room where all the walls(the room is usually round) are the experience and then they see superimposed on the screen the hands, feet, or other kind of appendage(if there are appendages) of the being or beings or worlds being studied.

The Galactic Sentience allows this to promote harmony and understanding between diferent species on different planets and dimensions in the Galaxy.

No comments: