Friday, March 11, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles: The movie

Battle: Los Angeles 

I hadn't planned to see this movie or "The Adjustment Bureau" because I don't experience aliens like they wind up being in this movie. Though I really liked "Battle: Los Angeles" much more than I expected to, I also had to constantly remind myself that this was fictional and not anything to do with reality. The problem with this kind of movie is that it depicts aliens as basically being ruthless kind of like man has sometimes been down through history. And fails to recognize different planets and situations might create completely different people than us in many other ways as well. However, I think if you liked "Blackhawk Down" you will also like this one a lot too. It reminds me a little of "Blackhawk Down" only the Somalian gangs would be replaced with Aliens attacking earth for it's resources. So, if you liked "Blackhawk Down" you might like this movie. If you didn't like that one you might not like this one either. Unlike "Blackhawk Down" which is a completely true story, "Battle: Los Angeles" is happily fictional so it was much easier to enjoy for this reason.

No comments: