If no one can safely fix the leak from the turbine piping because the radiation would likely kill them if they spent the time to do it it sounds like it's time for a new plan. Because if it is no longer safe for anyone to be there more than 15 minutes it looks like it is just either "Walk away from the problem" or "form an entirely new plan".
If something consistently isn't working and you don't try something new the problem will never be solved. That is just Basic College Logic.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits