Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …
Friday, March 18, 2011
Spring High Tides bring ocean into NE Japanese coastal towns
The highest tides of the year called the Spring High tides brought and are bringing the ocean into NE Japanese towns today. Also, the winds are moving the radiation south towards Tokyo, then west then north before eventually moving toward the east across the Pacific Once more. Some coastal North eastern Japanese towns are now 3 feet lower into the ocean than before the quake and tsunami.