Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kalachakra Prophesies

The Kalachakra prophesies that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age. Using calculations from the Kalachakra Tantra, scholars such as Alex Berzin put this date at 2424 AD.[7]

The above quote is from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala 


My parents were not Buddhists. However, they were mystical Christians and metaphysicians, so they told me about a "Golden Age" that was to come one day through prayers here upon the earth. Though in my teens I became somewhat cynical from people in various religions who I found to be just too apocalyptic and unrealistic all the time and too fearful that I met along the way, as an adult I became aware of many of the truths they spoke of as my intuitive gifts grew and grew through compassion and right mindfulness, pragmatism and right living and right livelihood. So, by the time I was 30 years old I understood that Heaven and Earth (life and death) is actually all the same. I had an experience in Hawaii when I was 26 that convinced me of this when I realized that most of the neuroses of western civilization come basically from what one must do to survive in Snowy climates. In earlier eras where people lived mostly in warmer more tropical climates there probably were less neuroses caused by the extreme ways people need to get to to survive in snowy climates. So, when I went to Hawaii I realized that one could before just live on fruit and fish and just be happy in paradise and not get just so neurotic about everything all the time like many or most people do in western societies. This was extremely empowering in my personal life because I realized that Governments manipulate these neuroses to the point where people lose all or many of their freedoms even in free countries.


This enabled me to think for myself regarding everything and design the way I would live my life accordingly with compassionate rules towards myself and all life in the universe. I learned to work smarter not harder which allowed me to actually be happy living my life and not wanting to kill myself all the time like many or most people are like in the western world. Understanding all this was extremely empowering and made my life wonderful and worth living every since. It has taken me all over the world and so I feel like not only a citizen of the United States but also a citizen of the Earth, the Solar System and the Galaxy. Know the truth and the truth will make you Free!


So, tonight when I found this information on the Kalachakra Prophesies I thought it might agree what you sense in your hearts too regarding a Golden Age on Earth in the future.



No comments: