Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Obama says he will Aid Libyan Opposition
I think it was Wolf Blitzer that caught this little Gem during Obama's Speech. Obama alluded to the fact that we were going to help the Libyan Opposition. This position is likely agreed to openly or secretly by Britain, France and possibly Italy and Spain as well. Help usually comes in situations like this as arms, food, fuel and logistics. In this way Obama, the U.K., France, Italy and Spain and possibly Denmark most likely assures the end of the Qaddhafi regime in actuality. However, what it will actually be replaced with in the end is anyone's guess.