Saturday, March 26, 2011

Transitions

Although I must speak as an intuitive for this to make any sense at all. Some of you might get what I'm saying and some might not. But I feel an obligation to write about what I am presently experiencing. And the only word that comes that makes enough sense is the word "Transition" for life on earth. And I think different kinds of transitions will be experienced by all during the next 5 to 10 years.

For me, when I look around the earth the biggest single problem that I foresee is most people aren't psychologically prepared for what is coming. I suppose in some ways "ignorance has always been bliss".
However, God has gifted me or when I was younger I sometimes felt cursed with "seeing the future" or more accurately put "seeing potential futures" because the future is what you and I choose to make it. It isn't completely set like many of you think because since God has designed us in his image the future tends to be what all life on earth including humans choose it to be. This is my experience.

So, what do you want to create? I personally like the idea of a heaven on earth. How about you? Or would you rather create an apocalypse where the earth explodes? That is what some of you are creating with your minds right now. Can you take full responsibility for that? So, since people are creating many different things right now with their minds and prayers and actions it likely is going to be some kind of combination of heaven on earth for some people and apocalypse for others. This is just kind of the way it appears to be going right now.

So, basically, I don't think the whole world is going to blow up but parts of it might. But not likely through any war, more likely through cataclysms of the sort we have been seeing in recent years of storms and droughts and big earthquakes and the like.

I, personally like the idea of change without another world war, don't you? Cataclysms and acts of God are much easier to deal with than countries actually nuking each other or the whole world out of existence.

But make no mistake about it. Just look at the last 5 years. Cataclysms of rain, snow, floods, droughts, earthquakes, volcanoes, you name it. Just look at the world grain reserves dwindling to where many people can no longer afford to eat and anywhere the average person spends more than 30% of their average income for food like throughout the middle east or China having their people revolt.(only 7% of average income in the U.S. is spent on food).

So, what I would say is because of the weather and volcano and earthquake cataclysms food prices are too high so governments will fall until the people left alive can afford to get enough food. So, in a way the whole world is in for a rough ride in all ways. But in the end what do you want? Heaven on earth or apocalypse. I think we all have a choice. How about you?

No comments: