Sunday, March 6, 2011

Editing

Editing for me mostly means "What do I keep and what do I delete?"

So, as an intuitive I write primarily for effect. My wish is to enlighten readers with helpful or entertaining ideas or hopefully both. However, what my writing means to me often is not what it means to someone else. After all, we all have completely different life experiences worldwide both culturally and religiously in all ways. So, finding something to write about that can be useful and helpful to beings in the past, present and future isn't always easy. So if I sense that one or more people take what I write in a way it was never intended I often delete what I wrote as soon as possible. It's just one of the perks of being an intuitive that I usually know the reaction to what I write. So, just know that my motivation is always to help all beings in their lives. And when the effect is something other than that I just delete it (no questions asked). I function from the premise of "If I sense I have a 50% or better chance of helping by something I write, say or do I usually go ahead and do it. That's kind of how I function. But if it doesn't work for some reason or other I just delete it. So I delete 25% to 50% of what I write within 24 to 48 hours after I write it for this reason.

No comments: