Thursday, March 24, 2011

He Came from the Future

I just saw the movie "Paul"(for the third time with my God Daughter) and wondered whether it might be fun to create something with someone who looked human but was from the future. And even though he is from the future he still has a nose like we do today. The human nose is an evolution designed to shed water like when it rains. So, if in the future people live indoors they wouldn't need noses or large ears because of roofs, being indoors and with a lot of technology, much more than we live in today. For example, when I grew up in the 1950s everyone I knew that wasn't too crippled to do it played outside most of the time it wasn't raining or snowing. Oh, some kids played in the snow and walked in the rain for fun as well. But if you were a child from the 1930s through the 1980s, most everyone still played outside, more or less. More, if you lived out in the country where you were relatively safe from crazy people. Out in the country it is only wild animals kids have to worry about or other kids. So, I was thinking, "What if someone like a Saint or something comes back through time and sets up camp a little like a Buddha or even a Jesus?" It seemed like a great idea for a plot line. If you like the idea go for it!

I may do it if I am properly inspired. Right now I like the idea but usually God wakes me up in the middle of the night and I just have to write for like 1 to 4 to 6 or 8 hours. It really is nice to have the spirit of God's Grace flowing through you when you write. I love it!

But like I said I tend to be a muse for other writers so if you get inspired, Go for it!

PS I find I really like watching the movie "Paul". There is something about it that is just so satisfying as a movie. In some ways it is sort of the movie that anyone who has been contacted by aliens or wonders about how it would really be needs to see so they can laugh about the whole thing. I find watching "Paul" very healing for the whole human race in many many ways.

Logos

Logos was near 6 feet tall of strong build and had shoulder length red hair. He sort of looked like a Viking standing there. He reminded Meridian now almost 8000 years old of his daughter born also with red hair near the end of the 20th century when he was still youngish.

As Meridian walked up to Logos with typical 20 something attitude Logos asked Meridian, "Why is your hair not White? You are almost 8000 years old!"

Meridian laughed as Logos and he bantered a lot like his daughter and he did when she was in her late teens and early twenties. Logos reminded Meridian of her a lot. So he said as much, "Y'know? You remind me of my red haired daughter in the 20th and 21st century a lot."

Logos said, "Where is she now?"
Meridian said, "When is a better question. She is with His Oneness around 40,000 BC in Lemuria."
Logos said, "So that isn't all just a legend then?"
Meridian said, "Oh No. It's real all right."
Logos said, "How do you reconcile the endless versions of what happened then?"
Meridian said, "Yes. I agree. To someone who hasn't actually been there it all might seem confusing. However, if you had been back there like me you know that the Mu Civilization that Lemuria was a remnant of civilizations that take us directly back to the Planet Maldek and Mars.
Logos said, "What planet and Mars?"
Meridian smiled and said, "Maldek which is now the Asteroid Belt, and Mars."
Logos said, "The Asteroid Belt?" He had to think about this for a moment. "Why did a planet turn into an Asteroid Belt?"
Meridian simply said, "Nukes."
Logos said, "That really happened?"
Meridian said, "Yep."
Logos said, "Why isn't that a part of our History lessons, History Professor?"
As they walked on the running track of the University Meridian thought about what he wanted to say next.
Meridian: "It would collapse one to many religions and Galactics(Galactic Citizens) like to keep this planet quaint and don't want to destroy its old world charm. It's a vacation haven you know."
Logos wondered about his favorite Professor at the university. Sometimes he wondered if he was completely all there or not. But what did he know, he was only 21 and  Junior at the University?

They walked along in silence a while while the birds sang as it was nearing sunset. Meridian broke the silence and said out of the blue, "You are an incarnation of my daughter."
Logos had no idea of what to do with this at all. Maybe this time Meridian had gone too far.

Meridian saw his young friend start to blanch white and said, "Do you know what a Mahasiddha is?"
Logos said, "I've heard the word before. I think it's East Indian or something like that."
Meridian nodded and said, "Do you know what it means?"
Logos shook his head.
Meridian said, "It means "God's Magic User."
Logos laughed and said, "You mean like a magician?"
Meridian looked deep into Logos and said, "I'm a Mahasiddha. Do you believe that?"
Logos was a little scared now just in case his professor was trying to mess with him. He kept waiting for the punch line.
Meridian said, "Though his field looks the same we are now 2 years earlier. I want you to see yourself pole vaulting."

Logos said, "Why did you do this? Why are you scaring me?"
Meridian said, "Because you will become another teacher like me."
Logos said, "You mean I will become a college professor?"
Meridian: "Maybe. But you will also travel time and change the world. You are going to create a third time line. I just saw it happen."
Logos said, "Meridian. If you are my friend please take me back to my normal time. I need to see my girlfriend. She wouldn't believe this so I won't share it with her but I really need just to hold her to regroup after this."
Meridian said, "I'll put you in her room."
Logos was in his girlfriend's dorm room. She said, "How did you get in here?"
Logos decided to be completely honest. "I have no idea. I was walking and talking on the track to my history professor---
She said, "Oh. That really Ancient Meridian guy they say is 800 years old or something. I think he is the oldest guy living they say."
Right now Logos wished she was as smart as he was. But it was a comfort for her to say anything to him at all. He could pretend he hadn't seen himself 2 years before. But how can you successfully deny something real to yourself? You could just not tell anyone else because they wouldn't believe it. But could Logos convince himself that the afternoon never happened? He didn't really know the answer to any of this. He decided just to wrap himself up in his girlfriend and forget about everything for now.
"Lila?" Lila said, "Yes?" Logos went on, "Could you just hold me I got kind of scared today. Something happened that really freaked me out!"
Lila said, "Did someone hurt you in some way? I'll get my gun and go after them if they did!"
Logos said, "No. It wasn't someone like that Lila. It was something else and I don't think I can usefully talk about it. It's sort of a guy thing!"
Lila realized he wasn't going to share but she would get the joy of being with her Logos. She loved his flowing red hair and his intelligent flashy nature. If it was up to her she would one day be the wife of Logos and then she fantasized about putting him in her pocket for the rest of her life. But in reality she knew Logos was just so hot that he would burn right through that pocket so the best she could do is stay with him on his amazing journeys through life. She smiled at this thought and opened her arms to him.

The next day  as Logos opened the door to Lila's room and said Goodbye for the day, as soon as he was out of sight of her he found himself whisked into Meridian's office.
Logos being the flashy guy that he was said, "We've just got to stop meeting like this, Professor."
Meridian laughed at this. They both did.

Meridian said, "I want to give you a project that will give you an easy A in my history course."
After yesterday, Logos was suspicious. He said, "Will it involve Time Travel?"
Meridian Said, "Yes. But you cannot be seriously injured or die."
Logos said, "That by itself isn't a winning statement."
Meridian laughed and said, "But it is the truth. Wouldn't you like both an A and a chance to go back and relive history?"
Logos said, "Which period?"
Meridian smiled and said, "The Great Depression and World War II."
Logos blanched. Actually, he would like nothing more than to study personally that era. Because he planned to do his senior thesis on this subject. In fact, he had planned to title it, "The effect of the Great Depression and World War II on Timeline I and Timeline II."

Logos looked at Meridian and asked, "I would think you would like doing this yourself."
Meridian said, "Well. First of all, I'm almost 8000 years old and second, I was born in 1948 so I have to be careful not to be in two places at the same time on the same time line. The Galaxy frowns on that sort of thing."
Logos said, "The What?"
Meridian's eyes burned into Logos, "The Galaxy."
Logos felt like he was withering under Meridian's stare.
Logos said, "What are you doing, Meridian, my professor?"
Meridian: "I just wanted to see if I'm right about you, and I am."
Logos said, "Right about what?"
Meridian: "Right about you being another incarnation of my daughter."
Logos: "Why is that important?"
Meridian: "Because I needed to see if you have the Right Stuff."
Logos: "What am I an astronaut?"
Meridian: "Kind of. You're an astronaut through time."
Logos: "Then we are really going to do this?"
Meridian:"If you are willing to go through it. It'll happen."
Logos thought to himself. "What an adventure! I wonder if he can really protect me through whatever he wants to do and bring me back here in one piece."
Meridian said, "Yes. I can."
Logos shivered, because he hadn't said anything, he had just thought it. This was obviously enough for Meridian.

Seattle- Mid 1930s inside the Seattle Airport in a Military Hanger

Meridian said, "Are you ready?"
Logos said, "Now?"
Meridian said, "No time will be lost we will return the next instant. No one need ever know you were gone. If you write about it make sure people think it is fiction."
Logos was amazed. He said, "Okay."
But in his mind he was thinking, "I hope I can handle this."

The next instant they were in a hanger standing upon something circular and green and rubbery. Nearby was Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, and Meridian's Uncle Bob and Dad "Fred".

This group was more than a little surprised to see them. However, they could see that these people were not from this time. Meridian having been born in 1948 spoke up as his first language on earth had been Americanized English. So, outside of some of the slang he spoke this dialect of English already.

Bob and Fred had their Colt .45 pistols out and pointed at Meridian and Logos but they both felt very uneasy because Meridian looked sort of like a relative and Logos reminded them a little of their sister, Doris in looks.

Meridian said, "I'm from the future."
Albert Einstein said, "How did you get here. We didn't turn the time machine on for you to travel this direction?"
Meridian said, "We are trying to eliminate World War II."
Einstein said, "There has only been world war I."
Meridian said, "I know. The U.S. doesn't get into this war until December 7th 1941."
Einstein said feeling sort of confused by all this, "That's almost 5 years away from now."
Meridian said, "Yes. That's about right."
Einstein said, "Does your young friend speak?"
Meridian said, "He doesn't speak this dialect of English."
Einstein said, "Then why can you?"
Meridian said, "Because I was born in 1948 here in Seattle.
Einstein said, "What are we to do with you?"
Meridian said, "Wouldn't you like to help prevent another world war?"
Einstein said, "We don't even know for sure that you are telling us the truth."
Meridian said, "Don't you remember me Albert? I look a little older now than then. But I am one of your teachers at Eidgenössische Polytechnische Schule (ETH) in Zurich, Switzerland(The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich)
Einstein said, "Professor Meridian! I didn't recognize you. It's about 40 years ago now. 
Meridian said, "Yes. 1896 until 1900."
Einstein felt like crying. His old mentor from the Swiss Polytechnic College was here.
Einstein walked up and shook his hand. "Wherever you come from you are welcome here. 
Logos was kind of overwhelmed. They had just met the famous (even in 10,000s AD Albert Einstein and Nicola Tesla). Logos thought he just might faint from the stress but then he realized he was going to make it okay. 

Here is something concerning the background of all this:

dragonofcompassion - Uncle Tommy Travels Time

"Uncle Tommy Travels time is now interfacing with Logos and Meridian to some degree." 

Note: Uncle Tommy was an actual person and is not fictional (as a person). Recently, my cousin wanted to show me papers he got from his mother from the government regarding Tommy's secret Government "Test Pilot" status. This leads me to believe that Tommy didn't die in his own plane as was the story the family was all told but instead died as a government "Test Pilot" so this lends even more to the credence of this story.

 

Aurora from 40,000 BC

As they all stood there Aurora suddenly showed up on the same spot that Meridian and Logos had been standing on a moment before. She said, "Hi Dad"

Meridian hugged his daughter who in real time was at least 300 years old. It had been in Meridian's real time almost 7000 years since he had last seen his daughter. However, for her it had been less than 50 to 100 years. Meridian embraced his daughter and Logos and all there watched.

Now, those from the 20th Century began to get scared. Because even though Meridian and Logos were dressed much different than 20th century people anywhere on earth, Aurora came with a large Green Jewel on a headband which held back her red hair from her face and when she came any weapons or potential weapons in the room clattered on the floor of the hanger. Everyone from the 20th century knew that this situation was genuinely alien in nature.

Meridian said, "I didn't expect you here, daughter. What brings you here?"

Aurora said, "Well. I saw in my brother, His Oneness' Time pool that you and Logos here were traveling back to the 20th century. I thought the least I could do was to meet you halfway so to speak."

Meridian laughed because it was so like his daughter to be so spontaneous in nature.

Logos felt very strange because her red hair was the same color as his and Meridian was right, she did look like him a lot.

Aurora lifted off a translation necklace and put in on Logos' neck so she could say "Hi!" So Aurora said, "So, are you my replacement in the 10,000s now, Logos?

Logos wasn't sure how to answer someone this alien from his home culture. So he said, "I guess so, Aurora. I can call you that, can't I." Logos was obviously pretty intimidated by this whole situation so he walked over to all the 20th century people and introduced himself because with Aurora's translation necklace he could now communicate with everyone. He remarked to Bob and Fred (Meridian's uncle and Dad) how much Meridian looked like them both. And they were surprised at how much Logos looked like Aurora and Meridian as well.

Meridian finally got the whole situation under control when he said to Aurora. I've come here with Logos to start a 3rd timeline. Aurora said, "Did you get permission first from the Galactic Sentience?" Meridian said, "Definitely." Aurora nodded in agreement with this idea and then said, "If you do that how will you reconcile Timeline I and Timeline II? Meridian then said, "Well. It all works sort of like the branches on a tree. There will be two branches around 1940. One branch will lead eventually to timeline I and timeline II and the other branch there will be no Nuclear weapons and no World War."

Aurora said, "What will happen in it's place?"

Meridian said, "I talked to the Galactic Sentience about this. And he said that we should let things play out first without nuclear weapons or Hitler or Tojo and then see what happens to the timeline."

Aurora asked, "How would that work?"

"Tojo and Hitler would never be born." said Meridian.

Aurora asked, "And what would that accomplish?"

Meridian said, "We're not sure at this point. So we thought we would just run the timeline from Tojo and Hitler's non-conception and see what that did to the main timeline. If we like the results we will leave it. If we don't we will start to change it until we get a timeline we can live with."

Aurora said, "Yes. I can see the wisdom to this initial outcome."

Einstein started to get a little irritated at all of this interrupting their initial work and said, "Meridian. I think you and I need to have a talk."

Meridian said, "I'm sorry, Albert. I didn't expect to see my daughter here I haven't seen her in a long long time."

Einstein said, "How long did you say it has been since you have seen her?"

Meridian said, "7000 years, Albert."

Einstein said, "How is that possible?"

Meridian said, "In 2045 around 100 years from now the potential to never die arises through medical technology."

Einstein gave a smile to Meridian and said, "How did that work out?"

Meridian knew his old pupils sense of humor and mind and said, "It didn't. For most people because they just couldn't handle it. Most people just couldn't handle most or all of their relatives and friends dying at first. But as time went on lifetimes began to extend from 100 to 200 then 300 and then 400. However, even in 10,000 AD or therabouts most people just don't either choose to live that long or eventually die in accidents of one kind or another that aren't recoverable."

Einstein gave another amazing smile to Meridian and said, "Then how come you have lived so long."

Meridian said, "I guess the best way to put it is that I am considered to be like a relatively immortal saint." Einstein nodded his head and said, "Yes. Even when I knew you in Switzerland in college you were a very rare kind of being. I could always trust you and everything you ever told me. That is very rare."

Meridian said, "Thanks for the compliment."

Einstein said, "It isn't a compliment really. It's an observation and now that I know more about you I realize you must be one of the caretakers of the human race."

Meridian said, "Actually, Albert, one of the reasons I'm here is to karmicly protect you. People during World War II use your theories to build atomic bombs and thousands and thousands of people die from two bombings in Japan. That's one of the many things I'm trying to prevent the world from experiencing."

Einstein made a face. He knew better than anyone what was possible. This was a nightmare possibility for him. Einstein said, "Thank you for protecting me, Professor Meridian."

Meridian said, "Also, those two bombings lead people all over the earth after the war to use nuclear power for electrical generation but during times of cataclysm like the world experiences between 2008 or 9 and 2021 or so many nuclear power plants are rent asunder during the cataclysm of volcanoes and earthquakes and tidal waves here on earth. You see, they thought that because there was no precedent in their lifetimes that everything would be somewhat like the last 500 years or so but that is not necessarily so when the magnetic poles shift and galactic alignments take place. When the poles move faster and faster like they do after the early 2000s quicker and quicker, electrical technology won't exactly work the same way and many things will have to be redesigned for the changes."

Einstein was a very quick study and way ahead of everyone in the room except Nicola Tesla, Aurora and Meridian. "So what you are saying is you want to start a 3rd timeline to protect millions of people from the consequences of nuclear weapons and electrical generation from nuclear power during cataclysmic events that will be coming within 50 or 60 years or thereabouts?"

Meridian said, "Yes. It produced a great deal of Chaos on earth starting with the 9.0 Earthquake and tsunami in Japan in early 2011."

Einstein made a face and turned to Nicola Tesla and his crew and said, "I trust Meridian with my life. If we can help them prevent a second world war I would be willing to give up my life for that." The rest of the 20th century people in the room nodded.

 

 

40,000 Years BC

 

Aurora said, "I'm also here in a official capacity as well."


Meridian smiled, "I half expected that, Aurora."

She said, "When all in this room reach 40,000 BC please refer to me as Princess Aurora, okay. It's just the royal protocol of the times. And when you talk to His Oneness, you can either call him 'Your Oneness' or "Your Holiness" as if you were talking to the Pope, okay?"

Fred, Bob, Nicola Tesla and Einstein weren't too sure about all this but they weren't asked. And at that moment Logos wasn't even listening because he was too enthralled with the Time Machine that the 20th century people had been working on in the Military Airplane Hanger that everyone was now in.

Aurora looked around and snapped her fingers. They were now in the same relative positions in the court of His Oneness in Lemuria in 40,000 BC.

His Oneness said, "Hello everyone. I just thought we could achieve clarity a lot quicker if I brought you all here. I hope no one had any pain or inconvenience."

The 20th century people were scared, one could see it in their eyes and their weapon were still back in the mid 1930s so they felt pretty naked and alone here.

His Oneness sort of broke the ice and walked the group over to his time pool. It reminded Meridian of a very large Flat Screen TV he had once seen in Las Vegas outside his 1500 square foot suite on the 13th floor in the Mandalay Bay Hotel on the strip there. He laughed at the incongruity of it all. His Oneness started speaking.

"You here from the 20th century must wonder what you are doing here? Well, It appears you are here as witnesses to the impending time changes that we will create because you will be split in two just like every time new time lines are created. You won't feel anything but both your bodies because of this moment will know that there are now 2 timelines as of 1940. So on December 31st 1939 at the stroke of midnight we begin a brand new timeline without Nuclear weapons, nuclear power and without Hitler and Tojo, as per Meridian's request to the Galactic Sentience. I also approve of this as well as the designated Time Lord of Earth."

Einstein said, "Why don't we know about you in my time now?"

His Oneness smiled and said, "Have you ever heard of Shambhala or the King of Shambhala?"

Einstein said, "Shangri-La?"

His Oneness laughed and said, "That's a fictionalized version of the idea of Shambhala but it will do."

Einstein said, "Then you never die either?"

His Oneness said, "I stay alive in a different way than Mahasiddhas like Meridian, Arcane and Padma and others do. But yes, in a way I never die."

The Time Pool

"You've seen the time pool before I think Meridian?"

Meridian said, "Well. The one you had when I was here was a little smaller than this one. This one looks like it does more trip than the last one."

His Oneness smiled and said, "Yes. You're right. We had a new one designed that is custom made for a planet like earth because in some ways earth is very unique. For example the periodic ice ages that tend to eliminate advanced cultures and its relative distance from the civilizing effects of the center of the Galaxy. So, earth in its own way is a very wild and woolly place." At least that is how humanoids in the center of the Galaxy see us. They think we are very quaint and provincial."

Meridian nodded at this. However, the 20th century people sort of looked horrified by the whole thing. But also, it was the most interesting experience of any of their lives so far.

His Oneness said, "I want you to see this Meridian. First we go back to (30 December 1884 and create a non-conception for Tojo and then second, we go to 20 April 1889 and create a non-conception for Hitler."

Einstein said, "Are we doing this for real right now?"

His Oneness said, "No. This is just a trial run using enhanced sentient computer tehcniques."

Einstein said, "Oh. Something like a movie?"

His Oneness said realizing Einstein came from the 1930s just now, "Yes. That is a good example." And then he went on," So, Meridian. We watch for red ripples now coming out from any events. Red ripples equal time discontinuities and usually are somewhat difficult to deal with."

Meridian nodded but said, "What are those Green and Yellow ripples I see there."

His Oneness said, "Green ripples are unexpected positive results and yellow ripples are unexpected strange results. But strange results can often be modified. Red ripples are very very difficult to do anything useful with at all."

Meridian said, "So, let me be clear here. This is a sentient computer model given the likelihoods of all events from 1884 until when."

His Oneness said, "I would like to run a long projection of 1884 until 2500. This will give us a much healthier idea of the long term outcome by seeing what will happen by then. okay?"

Meridian was amazed at how sophisticated all this was. He didn't know you could do this without real people and animals and weather etc.

In 1975 a red ripple moved out in an ominous way between China and Japan.

But Meridian had another thought, He said, "What about Lenin. Should we eliminate Lenin and Stalin instead?"

His Oneness said, "You could do that. But, this is the problem with that. Communism was simultaneously the worst and the best thing to happen to Russia and China. It killed millions in both countries but it also brought both countries out of medieval ways of thinking and into the 20th century. It is as if they went in consciousness from 1000 AD to 1970 Ad in less than one century. So, like I said, it harmed so many many people and killed millions. However, it brought both nations out of the stone age so to speak. Was there another way that you could think of to have done that?"

Meridian said, "Because of the suffering and deaths of so many at some point can we run some models to see if we could get the same results or better doing something less bloody?"

His Oneness said, "I'm okay with that."

Meridian realized something right then. His Oneness was a BC person and beyond that a 40,000 BC person with different loyalties than Meridian who had been born in 1948 and forced to watch all the murder and mayhem on TV in America on the news from the early 1950s on. Meridian's experience was much more up close and personal to all the murder and mayhem than His Oneness' was. This only made sense.

So, on this particular timeline China developed nuclear weapons around 1970 because it was angry at Japan. The U.S. hadn't become the world leader that it does on the timeline your were born on, Meridian, because there was no World War II. Since there was no World War II there also was no Cold War. But also nations in much of europe with the exception of England have mostly become much more socialistic than they are on your timeline. The Commonwealth of England is still intact so Gandhi was unsuccessful in becoming completely separate from England. But he was made the leader of India as a representative of the Common Wealth and many rights were granted to Indians. Australia and Canada and India are still not independent nations as of 2010 on this timeline. However, if we don't make a change I can see that China might nuke Japan if it doesn't allow China to annex it. Korea has been completely communist as well as Viet Nam because there was no cold war or World War II. So, because there was no world war there was no Korean War, no Viet Nam War. But Communism still didn't spread much beyond Asia for some reason because countries learned the beauty of combining democracy with some socialism to create welfare states. However, the U.S. didn't go that direction at all. It still is the technology center of the world even in 2010 and 2020. However, it had no need to create nuclear weapons because there has been no Hitler to defeat. However, Disney fostered the interest in Space and the first man on the moon was in 1975 on this timeline. And since it was an American, Americans are greatly respected technologically on this timeline. However, they are much less warlike because there wasn't the life or death test of world war II to go through. However, the Great Depression lasted until 1955 when  through technology the U.S. built its way out of the Depression instead of fighting its way out of it like on your timeline, Meridian.

However, because of the 1947 Roswell Crash UFO technology has been reverse engineered and made the U.S. the talk of the town so to speak."

Meridian said, "I don't think I can look at this anymore right now, Your Oneness. This is my life that is all different that I'm watching. I will have to meditate on this to see if I can live with the new results."

His Oneness said,"I realize this must be difficult from all those of you who actually lived or now live in the 20th century. Please use your accommodations here at my palace to regenerate yourselves."

Princess Aurora led them to their adjoining rooms. There was a common living room all the bedrooms shared. Logos and Meridian and Einstein met there to talk.

Logos said, "My God, Meridian. What have you gotten me into?"

Meridian said, "I feel a little over my head too. In theory I wanted to change things to make them better. But I now see that many of the worst things that happened on my original timeline also created some of the best things in my life and the lives of all mankind as well. So, maybe I just need to have a more non-dualistic view of it all for it to make more sense to me."

Logos said, "Don't you feel you are playing God making decisions like this Meridian?"

Meridian said, "Yes. But this appears to be my assignment from God to actually be doing this." Logos said, "That's pretty scary, Professor."

Meridian said, "Yes. It is. However, unless someone acts in a responsible way life wouldn't even exist on earth at all. His Oneness has taught me this point well. Life only exists on earth because His Oneness was strong enough to be the Time Lord of Mankind for at least 1 million years real time."

Logos whistled. "From when to when?"

Meridian said, "I think it is around 40,000 to 50,000 BC until about 1 million years after that."

Logos said, "Will you still be around then?"

Meridian said, "Arcane told me I became his teacher and that I wore a non-physical body then far into the future and that no humans then live on earth.  It appears that there was a war between planets or something and Earth is a demilitarized zone and nothing intelligent that makes technology or tools much is allowed to live here then."

Logos said, "Oh." At this point he really wished he were home with Lila, his girlfriend. He had no  idea yet why he was really here at all.

 

 

Princess Aurora Counsels Logos

 

About this time Princess Aurora happily bounced into the room. She said, "Hi Guys" with a smile on her face. "I'm so happy you both are here. What made you choose to bring Logos with you, Dad?"

Meridian smiled and said, "He is one of your incarnations. I knew by his soul configuration that you would need to initiate him. And I knew if I came to the 20th Century to meet my father, uncle, Einstein and Nicola Tesla that there were even odds that you would show up and introduce him to his real life future."

Aurora smiled at this and said to Logos, "Are you ready for your future?"

Logos didn't have a clue (after all he was only 21) and said, "Whatever that means."

Aurora took that as a "Yes"  and put her thumb on his forehead and transferred 300 years of memories into Logos. Logos promptly fainted which is a perfectly normal reaction to becoming someone new in addition to who you used to be.

Meridian caught him and sat him in a chair so he could recover. He said to Aurora. "I want you to meet your Grandfather and Great Uncle Bob. They both died before you were born." He and Aurora walked over to the rooms of Fred and Bob and knocked. When the door opened Meridian simply said, "Hi Dad. Hi Uncle Bob."

Fred and Bob stared out in disbelief. Finally Fred who was very intuitive and intelligent said, "I thought you two looked familiar. You are my future son then who grows up and doesn't die?" Meridian said, "Something like that. I'm born in 1948. My daughter here, Aurora is born around 1990. But she now lives here in the past with her brother, His Oneness and is around 300 years old at present."

Fred said, "His Oneness is your son?" Meridian sighed and said, "Yes. But that's a very long story. I'd rather not get into it now. Aurora and His Oneness are half brother and sister. They share the same father, me."

Fred said, "You have led an extremely strange life, son to be."

Meridian said, "You have no idea."

Everyone laughed at this. Though Fred was 6 foot 2 1/2 inches tall, Bob was 6 foot 5 and Meridian was 6 feet 4 1/2 inches tall and Aurora was 5 foot 10 inches tall. So they were a very tall family.

Bob said, "How did all this come to be?"

Meridian said, "Well. It sort of all starts with you two. Because you both are electricians and simultaneously in the Marine reserve and are chosen to help Einstein and Nicola Tesla build the first Earth built Time machine for the U.S. Government. However, then that creates a precedent in that your younger brother Tommy, who is inspired by his older brothers flying exploits in Marine Hellcat Bi-planes as gunners, is then inspired to buy his own plane. His exploits of being such a natural that he can fly a plane perfectly without ever taking a lesson because he is a "mechanical intuitive" if you will draws the attention of those who are having you build this time machine. Then they want him to professionally travel time for the Marines and the U.S. Government. And he does.

Fred said, "I don't want that!" Bob agreed. Meridian said, "You both really have no control of all this at this point. And I can't let you change the future so I likely will have to take away this memory so Tommy's choices leads to his association with me in the future, which leads to all this that I become and that Aurora becomes."

Fred said, "So what you are telling us is that Tommy has to become a Time traveler for all the rest of the things to happen including you living thousands of years and my Grand daughter living here in the past with her half brother? I'm not sure how I feel about all this."

Meridian said, "I know this is tough for you, Dad and Uncle Bob. But the future can't happen without Uncle Tommy becoming a Time Traveler."

Meridian went on, "In fact it is worse than I told you. Tommy has to pretend to die in a plane crash and it devastates your whole family and only you and Bob and maybe one of your sisters will ever be allowed to know the truth."

Bob said, "You must be talking about Eloise. She is pretty level headed like us."

Meridian said, "Yes. When I was 62 I was shown a paper which shows that Tommy was a government Test pilot and therefore likely didn't die in his own private plane crash."

Fred went pale as he realized his mother and family would be devastated by this. He often said that Tommy was the nicest and most harmonious person in the family. So everyone loved him.

more later.



 

No comments: