Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Am Number Four: The movie

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. Both my wife and I like Sci-Fi movies so this one we found quite pleasing in this genre. I would say even though it was a B movie it had all the elements that young people like, young protaganists, high school kids and high school angst, as well as a lot of aliens running around on Earth. I liked it enough surprisingly because it might be something like I would tend to write except I don't usually like to write about violence. In life, if you are past high school and into college, violence is almost always counterproductive. So, I like to write about who succeeded and why even in regard to spirituality and time travel. It is much more realistic about how adulthood actually is. Most of the time no one gets physically killed or injured in adulthood, though everyone's heart gets broken at least once or more. So, in the end, being a kind person at heart who has wisdom and acts kindly towards as many beings a possible is going to be the hero for everyone. Being kind, wise and self disciplined is the cornerstone of life along with being a consummate opportunist.


Once again, I found this movie very satisfying in many ways and you might too even though it is quite violent at times.

No comments: