Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I didn't set out in life to be an Intuitive

"In the process of trying to survive my life it is what happened along the way".

My being an intuitive is obviously what God always wanted.   I think millions of people on earth God creates into intutives. The trick is, however, if you misuse the gifts he gives you you die pretty suddenly. So, having the gifts is just the first part. Then you have to prove to God he can trust you with them. If he can, you live. If he can't you die or just have a really miserable life.

I would call my life as a result, "The Agony and the Ecstasy", especially my 20s. By the time I was in my 30s I began to get what God actually wanted from me. Then when he almost killed me for the third time in my life I started to see each day I have left is Grace. So, now I live as if each day is my last. It's a habit I've gotten into over the last 12 years since I almost died last. There is incredible Grace to one's life when one lives each day as if it is one's last. Because you always know God's watching what you are doing all the time. So, the Grace is you always do your best because anything less isn't worthy of God or you.

No comments: