Thursday, March 17, 2011

I write to Heal I write to Protect

In the course of a lifetime of becoming enlightened in every way I could find or think of Physically, mentally, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually I have found that there is no useful way to separate any being from any being or anything from anything. For example, the water you drink now might have been in my body or your neighbor's last year before it evaporated up into the sky into a cloud and rained down as water for you to drink. Likewise, any food that you eat likely contains particles and atoms from all our ancestors, animals, as well as minerals from all the rocks of the earth. The air you breathe I may have breathed yesterday or you might breathe out and I might breathe part of that air in tomorrow. Therefore, to say that we are all separate beings or even that things are separate from us is in reality only a psychological illusion to make us feel more secure by feeling that we are separate and alone. However, there is only one of us which comprises all time and space and beyond time and space. I know thinking like this can make a person nauseous but it is sometimes what I do to remind myself that we are all one being. By realizing we are all one being it is my duty to help and to protect you like I would help and protect myself and the rest of my friends and family.

I respect you no matter what religion you believe in. I respect you even if you have no religion. Because, in the end unless a person does whatever it takes to stay alive they are no longer alive. If any of us does things we cannot live with doing, we soon are no more or we are insane or both. So, honoring all life we honor ourselves. By honoring all life and ourselves we save both ourselves and all life in the universe.

No comments: