Friday, March 11, 2011

Out of Sync

As an intuitive I can tell you that the Japan Earthquake was "out of sync" with Earth. What I mean by that is that when I experience an earthquake before it happens on earth, sometimes for up to 30 days or more on some of the really big ones the normal feeling as an intuitive if feeling kind of ill and feeling like I could possibly die.

However, this experience was of a completely different kind. In this experience it was like there was no "normal" to sync with in regard to earth as an intuitive. Though this experience is getting more and more normal as people "sync" with computers more than they do each other and nature I still find it very very strange as I always was in "sync" with nature and through nature the earth itself. And I have always known that my gifts given to me by God were always with the sentient being Earth's blessing.

But this was something like the last few weeks where I couldn't find the normal earth spirit to sync with. So I'm thinking that this has more to do with the Solar Flares and the alignment of the solar system with the center of the Galaxy than anything else. It is sort of like Earth has let go during this alignment and literally anything goes that the consciousness of the Galaxy wants (that's the best way I know how to actually put it).

So, my experience of the past few weeks has been trying to find my alignment to the earth spirit and being bushwhacked by the Sun and the Galaxy. This is the best way I can explain it. So, when the Earthquake and tsunami happened I went sort of like "What?" because normally I would experience it in a completely different way beforehand. This was the first time with something this big that I had an experience that I didn't understand. So, my explanation would be that the sun and the galaxy are behind this. What comes next is anybody's guess.

No comments: