Sunday, March 13, 2011

Very Strange Snow Conditions

Recently, I drove up Mt. Shasta up Everette Memorial Hiway. I knew the snow level was supposed to be about 4500 feet and it was raining down in town. So after I drove the 7 or so hours from the Coast near San Francisco I saw that I had enough energy to drive up the mountain as long as I was careful to compensate for the snow. Everything was okay as far as Morningstar, the Mountain, Mt. Shasta was mostly occluded by the clouds.  A few miles past Morningstar I found the road starting to be very slushy. And a very strange thing started occuring. I wasn't sure exactly what was causing this for sure. But I assume the snow was just right to stick to the tire or inside the wheel well and as it built up it sort of exploded periodically off forwards and splashed on my windshield occluding my view, so I had to be very quick to turn my windshield wipers on so I didn't drive right off the road. These were some of the strangest experiences of snow for me in probably 40 years. Then an even stranger thing happened. I have a full time 4 wheel drive lexus 300 SUV, so as the conditions worsened I popped on the snow button on my dashboard for the anti slip part of the four wheel drive to kick in. But then the conditions got even stranger so I felt like I was driving on a sloped frozen lake. However, the conditions didn't look like that at all so something was really wrong about all this. Next, I was having to almost lock my wheels to the right while gunning my engine just to stay straight and not hit the left side of the road. Finally after almost crashing or getting stuck several times I finally got smart and backed up and luckily I was able to spin the car around so I could slosh downward. Because driving on a sloped frozen lake kind of experience as only going to get me stuck or stranded. I probably needed chains which I had forgotten to bring. So, I thought that was really strange. Even stranger, now my speedometer seemed to have broken and I was getting a warning light from my engine and ABS braking.

The only thing I can think of was that the mountain was mad at me for going by Area 51. It seemed to say, "This is where you are supposed to be, not there. That isn't a good place at all that area 51."

So, here I was hoping that my speedometer and ABS would reset themselves. Once again my old standby, "Truth is definitely much stranger than fiction."

The next day: I went out and tested my car on the freeway and found that the tachometer and speedometer both worked again and my ABS warning light also went off. My engine light stayed on but then sometimes it goes on because the fuel injection jets sometimes give false readings as they get older. So, still "Truth is much stranger than fiction." even on Mt. Shasta. Or should I say especially on Mt. Shasta?

But the story doesn't end there in some ways it keeps on going. Finally, after a strange night my daughter arrived the next day. I was kind of spooked by the strange greeting from the mountain and my car getting a temporarily broken speedometer, Tachometer and ABS braking light.

When My daughter arrived she was talking like my Dad and Aunt used to a lot which started to spook me also because though I'm an intuitive I find I have to be careful about what I think about past a certain point. "Consciousness tends to create reality" after all. So, one must because of this think carefully about what puts their attention upon so as not to create something that one cannot live with.

However, I knew I was there to listen to my daughter. And so as a good father I listened to what my daughter was reading about even though I was a little concerned about the ramifications of what it was all about. The end result of all this was that I remembered to tell my daughter about the two intuitively perceived rays of light, one of which went towards my daughter and one towards myself that I witnessed today. Now, if you aren't an intuitive this might sound kind of strange.

So, eventually we went up to Bunny Flats and it was snowing and no one was there but us. Obviously, snow plows had plowed away the snow I hit last night so there was no more serious sliding.

Anyway, I felt today sort of a little scared by all the obvious supernatural energies whipping around earth and also felt this intensity even more intense up on Mt. Shasta. So my daughter and I found ourselves praying for everyone on earth just the two of us up at Bunny Flats, but it was so incredibly supernatural in energy there that we both knew we had to remain calm. If you have ever been in really powerful supernatural situations the best thing to do usually is to get very calm and stay discliplined in that state. It would be the way to stay alive if you were driving at 100+ miles per hour. In other words if you are not calm you are usually going to be dead.

One of the things I became aware of during this time was that when Arcane came to Earth when he was about 27 from his Planet New Deva about 1 million years into the future the city was under Mt. Shasta. That was really news to me but it made perfect sense because one time when I almost froze to death on Mt. Shasta I saw the Golden Etheric City attached to Mt. Shasta on a different dimension. I realized that if I had died that night that was where my soul would have gone to. However, instead of dying I and my friends dug a snow cave in the White out where we literally could barely see our hands in front of our faces and had obviously walked in a circle because we found our own tracks. At this point it was freeze to death or dig a snow cave and ride out the 3 to 4 feet of powder snow then coming down then in 1970 around Christmas time.

If you want to read about Arcane coming to Earth and meeting Eridian click on:

dragonofcompassion - memories part 1

No comments: