Sunday, April 19, 2015

I was young in my 20s and married with children in the royal family of Russia in 1917

I discovered this the last few days. I was wondering why there were a lot of aberrant energies flying about. When I traced back to other lifetimes to try to figure out all the horror and confusion I found I was a young 20 something married to another beautiful 20 something with children in the royal Russian family and was cut down like most everyone was one day in 1917 by the communists along with most of the children. I don't know Russian History I only remember the either sword blow to my midsection and feeling like I had been cut in two and the look of horror in my wife and children's eyes knowing they would be next.

Who was I then? If you know Russian history tell me who I was.

On one level I'm not sure I want to know because so far I am not experiencing ptsd along with these memories but I don't know how long this will last.

For example, I also remember being 12 years old in Japan in Hiroshima and being melted by the a bomb there. I remember all the souls horrified to be blown out of their bodies all at once. It was a nightmare of epic proportions for souls. And of course the karma of this was to be born in Seattle as a white American. Very strange but true.

However, I have been dealing with various forms of PTSD from that experience mostly because it is so new and fresh relatively speaking. However, I first became aware of this lifetime in my teens. Then it was horrific to deal with because I saw the connections to being nuked to getting whooping cough and Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy which was very upsetting at that time in my life.

However, there is a saying, "Time heals all wounds".

No comments: