Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Becoming ever more and more intuitive through a Burst Appendix

It might be difficult to explain this but maybe the easiest method would be: "When one or more of your faculties is reduced by injury or illness the body compensates by increasing the other aspects of your awareness so you can survive better ongoing.


In my  case my mental faculties suffered from the pain and poison of a burst appendicitis. So, as a direct result my intuitive faculties increased over time 10 to 100 fold.

Mostly with humans this kind of thing is governed by real need.

So, if the group or tribe needs something usually someone or more among the tribe asks God for help. But amongst a tribe or extended family, the answer might come through all or some or even one individual within the group.

So, I understand how prayers actually manifest by observing them throughout my life. My first clue about how all this works was by going to Kathryn Khulman starting around 1972 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

So, I find that my intuitive faculties have increased 10 to 100 fold as you have probably noticed in my writings. However, the poisoning of my mental and physical faculties have also made me feel more confused because of extreme sleep deprivation (1 hour or less for days or weeks at a time) because of the oxygen tube that is put in during the operation causes coughing that prevents sleep for at least 3 to 4 weeks after the operation. So, though you are better because of the operation you cannot sleep so you are confused by the lack of balance in your life. So,  you seek balance wherever you can find it.

For example, in my case my wife could not understand what was happening to me even though I tried to explain it on many occasions. Instead she became fearful of the changes taking place inside me both physiological and psychological and intuitive.

And sometimes this led to a kind of hysteria within her regarding this.

However, God had come to me before all this happened on March 27th when my appendix burst. He had said to me, "Fred, we might have to do something drastic so you don't die from being a weight too high at this age for your heart. After all, you are over 300 pounds and 6 foot five inches and you won't survive unless you find a way to drop the weight at your height.
 
So, I knew God was going to do something really drastic to me because he had mentioned that he might want me to live 100 to 1000 to 5000 years.

Here is what Saint Germain Gave me as a young man, "

If you live to be 100 you will see 500
If you live to see 500 you will see 1000
If you live to see 1000 you will see 5000
If you live to see 5000 you will see 10,000

At the time he asked me what I thought and I said to him then, "I'll believe it when I see it!"

His reaction was: "If it was anything else you would not be my student!"

I understood.

Now it is: "I believe it because I am seeing it first hand." The potential for what he says is actual not only for me but for you as well.

He was right.

No comments: