After 24 days of 5% to 10% of normal sleep (April 4th Laprascopic surgery for a burst appendix to today). Last night has been the FIRST normal nights sleep during that whole time. If you have ever suffered sleep deprivation from surgery it is not a pretty thing because what is real and trying to find psychological balance is not completely possible during that time of severe sleep deprivation. You know something is wrong but you just don't know what to do about it. I have an iron will when it comes to not using Anti-depressants or halucinogenic Sleeping aids like Ambien. So, there would never be a day or night when I would ever even consider taking those things even if it meant I would die. So, strongly my position is against both these things.
However, for the first time in 24 days I had a normal nights sleep last night after taking the prescribed doses with meals of Serotone and Gabatone recommended by my nurse practitioner who is an Aryuvedic specialist in her practice in the SF Bay area. So, therefore I just realized there IS a good alternative medicine approach to ending sleeplessness from Surgery induced Sleep deprivation. These medicines increase the serotonin in your brain and body so you can go beyond the physical and psychological trauma that comes from surgery and all that entails.
What a Great Birthday Present!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling