"If you finish College with an actual degree (a BA or a BS) you will never have student loans to pay back ever".
That's my agreement with my kids because my wife and I can afford to do this. But if they don't get a degree they are liable for all loans to pay back. Makes sense to me. 1 has already gotten a BS in Nursing and the other two are on the way too in various stages at different colleges. I will visit him overseas soon if all goes well and see my grandson and my sons new wife too. in the next month or so. We have also extended this to my daughter's live in boyfriend as he is thinking about returning to school to become a Mechanical engineer.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …