Monday, April 27, 2015

The Clash: Or Surgery induced Sleep deprivation

Basically, from March 27th my life started to get very altered both physiologically and psychologically. On march 27th I started throwing up and my appendix burst and the pain was so bad I thought I likely was going to pass out alone in my hotel room in mt. Shasta and if I passed out on the floor there likely was a good chance I would also die there.

so, I called my friends to take me to the hospital where I was given a morphine IV, a Saline IV (to keep from dying of dehydration, and put on oxygen (because I had thrown up my heart medicine and because I live at sea level and Mt. shasta city is as 3500 feet at least.

So, Friday night from about 2 am to 6:30AM I was okay because I was on a 4 count Morphine IV, a Saline IV and on oxygen so I didn't die from about 4 problems at once.

One week later because my problem hadn't really been properly diagnosed yet I asked for a sonogram to see if I had appendix problems. THe emergency room doctor said a sonogram wasn't the best way to go and recommended a CT Scan. I said "Ok" and had a CT Scan within 6 hours I was told I needed to have emergency laproscopic surgery for a burst appendix. I did.

But, on March 27th and on April 4th when I had my surgery every physiological aspect to being Fred changed in a variety of ways.

After April 4th for example, I couldn't sleep more than 1 hour a night because of the air passage ventalator that inflates inside my windpipe so I cannot die of reflux from my stomach. So, from April 4th until about a week ago I didn't sleep more than about 1 hour per day. This drastically altered my sleep cycle and made me strange from too much loss of sleep. I am a very strong willed person and very self disciplined like the men in my Dad's family so I can "tough things like this out". And not just run screaming down the road like some people would faced with what I have had to face since March 27th 2015.

They told me I had the strongest immune system of anyone they had ever seen in the hospital which wasn't surprising to me as I had never had a shot for anything except tetanus until I was 15 and got bit by a dog.

However, if you think of doing this to you baby or kid, please give them the shot against whooping cough at least because both I and my son almost died from whooping cough. So, whooping cough at the very least isn't something to scoff at.

This change in m  sleep cycle has been sort of horrific to deal with because of what i call " The clash".

Normally, when you go to sleep there is a smoothe transition between waking and sleeping and night time dreaming. However, when you have severe sleep deprivation you often when you first go to sleep are in two or more places at once and your brain is saying "WTF?" and trying to stay sane around this.

Under ideal circumstances I have the kind of mind who can be riding a horse, flying a plane, riding a motorcycle and driving a car all at the same time and happy to do this. Because this is just how my brain naturally works.

However, when "The Clash" happens there is no volition involved. It just happens all the time whenever I nap. So, it makes me not want to be asleep ever because the experience is so awful and confusing for my brain.

So, even though I now sleep 2 to 4 hour segments once again, I now have to move up the ladder to more wealth just like everyone else.

Did you see that what my mind did. Here is evidence in the last section that I was 2 places at once because the last sentence makes no sense at least in this reality.

So, sleep deprivation causes a clashing of worlds. Because to your brain your daytime dreams, your night time dreams and your waking state are all equally real.

So, understanding that this is true for every brain one becomes empowered by it and one also becomes much more careful in what one chooses to even think about whether waking or sleeping or day dreaming or night dreaming. It also makes one likely more capable of Lucid dreaming which also has been true of me since my teen years.

By the way if you are interested in Soul Travel, Lucid dreaming is part of the key to the mastery of Soul Travel.

I became over time a soul traveling master by age 30 or so. However, what this means is quite difficult for me to describe now.

What a soul traveling master is likely could best be described as knowing all the time that you are everywhere in the universe you want to be 24 hours a day. There is nowhere that you are not. There is no time where you are not.

So, in actuality to become a Soul Traveling Master simply means you understand all the time that you are everywhere you ever want to be in any time or space already. There is no going anywhere, there is no soul travel, because there is really no time and no space. This is what this means.

No comments: