Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Will I live to 100 or 1000 or more years old? Will You? Do you want to?

When I naively embarked down something that actually killed the old me I would have said to the above title: "I'll believe it when I see it!"

However, now after going through literally the hell of trying to stay alive under very unfavorable situations since March 27th 2015 until today Wednesday April 15th tax day I'm not even the same person that began this journey at all.

Do I share the same memories as the person who died during this journey? Yes.

But has literally everything else mentally, physically and spiritually changed, died and been reborn like a new little baby within me. (This happened too).

So, if you asked me right now if I was going to live 100 to 1000 years or more from now? I would have to say, 'yes that is very likely to happen right now and this is also true of more and more of you every single day.

No comments: