Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kathryn Kuhlman: This lady was the real deal: I observed her many times in the early 1970s at the Shrine Auditorium

   What was her method of healing? If I were to describe how it worked maybe the best way was the people present wanted healing to take place enough so they did. So, she was in some ways a Christian Mesmerist or even hypnotist. I'm sure she would be horrified to be called this. However, I'm analyzing this from a scientists perspective of "How does this healing actually work?"
Okay, why did Archangel Michael appear to me at age 2 and heal me of Whooping cough?
And easy answer was that he planned to all along but needed my grandmother to sing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" to allow him to save me. In other word energy needed to be expended by someone to invoke him and his band of archangels there to save my life ongoing the rest of my life.
So as you listen to the videos of Kathryn Kuhlman think about what is really happening to the groups of people around her and how she is mobilizing their subconscious minds and beings towards the group healing of the "Tribe" or extended family present within this church type of setting.

Search Shortcut

Search results

  1. www.kathrynkuhlman.com   Cached
    Here, you can listen to Kathryn Kuhlman online, see a tribute to her memory and contact her foundation for prayer and to order available products.
    • Gifts of The Holy Spirit Here, you can listen to Kathryn Kuhlman online, see a...
    • List Here, you can listen to Kathryn Kuhlman online, see a...
  2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Kuhlman   Cached
    Kathryn Johanna Kuhlman (May 9, 1907 – February 20, 1976) was an American faith healer and evangelist. Contents 1 Personal life 2 Ministry 3 Death and legacy 4 ...

No comments: