I'm presently in Ashland Oregon and inviting a few buddies tomorrow up to watch the motorized paragliders. I'm not recovered from my operation enough because I'm still not supposed to lift more than 10 pounds and don't have any stamina either. So, me
trying to fly a PPG in this state would just kill me. But, my friends might fly tomorrow while I watch.
Paramotor & Paraglider Sales & Training Call 541-621-3417 or 830-832-4155
Texas Paramotor Training is done at one of our training fields near Canyon Lake between Austin & San Antonio TX
Our Main Storefront is at 2441 Canyon Lake Forest dr Canyon Lake 78133
We have traveling instructors who can sometimes come to you if needed.
Southern Oregon or the Rouge Valley Powered Paragliding
We can meet you for a Powered Paragliding ( PPG ) adventure here in Southern Oregon or Water Jet Pack adventure at Emigrant , Hyatt Lake, Lost Creek Lake and Others...We have a few different flight training areas for our PPG, Flyboard, Jetpack Customers to enjoy around Southern Oregon .
There are many Rental & Training areas around Oregon so give us a call and we can make arrangemeants to meet at the best suitable location for that day.
Paragliding , Paramotoring , Powered Paragliding Training Locations in Southern Oregon & Northern California
Emigrant lake Paragliding Training Area:
- From I-5, take exit #14 (south Ashland exit).
- From I-5, Go East on Hwy 66 six miles (3 miles past the main Emigrant lake
- Turn left on Greensprings Spur road (a dirt road marked by a small sign).
(note: please drive slowly past homes). The road will turn to pavement and
dead ends at the lake shore.
- Turn right and follow the dirt road to the training hill.
- From I-5 (in Northern California), take exit # 789 at "Hornbrook"'(note: Please drive slowly past any homes and do not leave any road
- Turn East from Exit (this is left if your coming from Oregon). This is
Copco Lake/ Irongate Rd.
- Go 8.5 Miles to Copco Lake Dam.
- Turn right and cross bridge (just below dam).
- Go 3.1 Miles to Irongate Rd.
- Turn left here and go 1/8th of a mile.
- Turn Right on Mescal Dr., and the landing field is another 1/8 of a mile
on your left.
Call 541-621-3417 PPG Training & Lessons Southern Oregon
830-832-4155 For Texas PPG Info
Oregon Paramotor & Paragliding / Powered Paragliding Southern Oregon
Rouge Valley Paramotoring - Paramotor Sales, Service, Training Southern Oregon
More info 541-621-3417 Ashland Oregon PPG
end quote from:
- pennellparamotor.com/locations.html Cached
We can meet you for a Powered Paragliding ... Emigrant lake Paragliding Training Area: - From I-5, take exit #14 (south Ashland exit). - From I-5, ...