This is absolutely a surrealistic video of guys and likely gals too flying, running jet skis and doing all sorts of stuff. I could see the value of flying low over water simply because it is a softer landing in an emergency. But, it also could be a way to drown if you couldn't get free of your motor fan and paraglider over head pretty quick as well if you hit a down draft or made some mistake.
The label on the video there starts with "Fly fish" if you want to see a surrealistic experience of people there flying PPGs running jet skis and doing all sorts of amazing things all at once.
so, if you slam into the water you likely would like to be in no more than 3 feet of water when you do so you don't drown or ruin your engine if it sucks up water into it. And if it is ocean if ocean water gets sucked up into your engine through the carburetor you might have to kiss the engine goodbye.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265