I was actually looking for my pilots log book when I found this information that I bought from a service (likely connected in some way to the Mormon Church that is really into ancestry.)
Captain David Hartzell my great Grandfather was born September 28th 1844
He passed away on January 28th 1937. He was 93 years old.
Matilda Jane Boots my Great Grandmother was born September 25th 1851
She passed away on February 2 1953 at 102 years of age.
So, it wasn't my Great Grandfather who lived to be over 100 like I had thought it as my Great Grandmother.
Captain David Hartzell was a Captain in the Northern Army of Kansas in the Civil War but returned home safely and they both lived in Roseville Kansas.
Their five children were:
Ernest David Hartzell
O. Leroy Philip Hartzell
Edna Augusta Hartzell
Frank Daniel Hartzell
Melvin Boots Hartzell
Amazing what you find late at night while looking for your pilot's log book
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- Trump reverses course on 20% fee for Strait of Hormuz cargo, citing trade deals
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment