I'm looking at a weather radar map here and clouds are heading south along the Pacific Ocean and then somewhere likely in Mexico somewhere they are coming back up over land so you see this weather pattern of cold storms going up through California, Arizona, Colorado.
So, you see these storms going north as far east as Pueblo and Denver Colorado that are cold enough to snow for some reason that have first gone down along the Pacific Ocean into Mexico so it is sort of like looking at a reverse pinwheel of storms--down along the pacific ocean along the coast, up inland through Mexico but then showing up in California, Arizona, and as far east as Colorado heading north again. And I wouldn't be surprised at some point in Oregon or Washington or Canada that they head down south once again through the Pacific ocean and coast.
Strange and Crazy Weather!
It's supposed to Snow in Idylwild above Palm Springs and in Mt. Shasta California and in the Sierras too by the way.
But here's the kicker!
In Palm Springs we have a relative visiting there for an athletic game and she says Palm Springs will be 105 degrees today while it snows in Idylwild on Mt. San Jacinto right next to it at altitude!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.