I'm looking at a weather radar map here and clouds are heading south along the Pacific Ocean and then somewhere likely in Mexico somewhere they are coming back up over land so you see this weather pattern of cold storms going up through California, Arizona, Colorado.
So, you see these storms going north as far east as Pueblo and Denver Colorado that are cold enough to snow for some reason that have first gone down along the Pacific Ocean into Mexico so it is sort of like looking at a reverse pinwheel of storms--down along the pacific ocean along the coast, up inland through Mexico but then showing up in California, Arizona, and as far east as Colorado heading north again. And I wouldn't be surprised at some point in Oregon or Washington or Canada that they head down south once again through the Pacific ocean and coast.
Strange and Crazy Weather!
It's supposed to Snow in Idylwild above Palm Springs and in Mt. Shasta California and in the Sierras too by the way.
But here's the kicker!
In Palm Springs we have a relative visiting there for an athletic game and she says Palm Springs will be 105 degrees today while it snows in Idylwild on Mt. San Jacinto right next to it at altitude!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS