First of all I don't like Facebook because it steals everything from you, like even if you get drunk and put something really bad on Facebook you think you have deleted it. (Nope, that's wrong, they keep everything to sell or to use against you in some way in the future). So, you have NO control whatsoever with whatever Facebook does with whatever you, (or your 5 year old puts online). So, I NEVER use facebook unless it is the only way to get in touch with someone and even then I only spend about 5 minutes time there once every few months. The liability so outweighs going there if you understand how all this work as far as I'm concerned.
You might say to me, "Well. Having a blog online is more dangerous than being on Facebook." For me, it is worth the risk to help enlighten as many as I can while I'm still alive, to help them survive on into the future so their progeny don't all go extinct. If I can inform enough people to know how to survive what is coming (and what is already here) so the human race doesn't have to go extinct, then I figure I have done my job and I can rest in peace when this is all over. Besides, I'm almost 70 next year, I'm not 5 to 25 years old where my whole life and future could easily be destroyed by Facebook (even though I don't usually go there at all or only in emergencies to contact people).
What I can say here though is likely you don't want to visit my site through Facebook because they use HTTPS apparently. And if you are on Facebook while visiting my site (in the same window) likely it could be problematic because when I automatically code through blogger.com automatic coders (especially when I"m quoting something online) it might give your computer fits to process this.
What I'm told is HTTPS has fits when automatic coders (anywhere process quoted material).
I'm not sure why this is the case it is just something I'm told.
So, if you process my site through Facebook it isn't the best way for your computer to do this. However, it might also work this way anyway.https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=20679867602...Secure browsing (HTTPS) is a security feature that automatically encrypts your connection to Facebook. Secure browsing is required to connect to Facebook...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go