As a Blogger I try to keep to two windows open at blogger.com (blogspot) at a time. One window allows me access to my statistics which I find useful and one window for blogging on or for seeing what is displaying on my site. Often as I am working blogging I will have up to 10 windows open or more because I need to close some of them. So, as soon as I realize I have this many open I close down to about 3 (2 of them for blogging) and one of them for research and then the process begins again as more windows automatically open during research on any given subject.
You probably already know this but your computer will run much faster the less windows you have open in any given moment.
But, for blogging I find 3 windows open in any given moment is optimum (two for the blog site and one for research.)
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars