As a Blogger I try to keep to two windows open at blogger.com (blogspot) at a time. One window allows me access to my statistics which I find useful and one window for blogging on or for seeing what is displaying on my site. Often as I am working blogging I will have up to 10 windows open or more because I need to close some of them. So, as soon as I realize I have this many open I close down to about 3 (2 of them for blogging) and one of them for research and then the process begins again as more windows automatically open during research on any given subject.
You probably already know this but your computer will run much faster the less windows you have open in any given moment.
But, for blogging I find 3 windows open in any given moment is optimum (two for the blog site and one for research.)
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- US calls Venezuela a global threat