As a Blogger I try to keep to two windows open at blogger.com (blogspot) at a time. One window allows me access to my statistics which I find useful and one window for blogging on or for seeing what is displaying on my site. Often as I am working blogging I will have up to 10 windows open or more because I need to close some of them. So, as soon as I realize I have this many open I close down to about 3 (2 of them for blogging) and one of them for research and then the process begins again as more windows automatically open during research on any given subject.
You probably already know this but your computer will run much faster the less windows you have open in any given moment.
But, for blogging I find 3 windows open in any given moment is optimum (two for the blog site and one for research.)
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS