No fruit juice
You can have a fruit a day but you have to eat it whole
No Rice (it converts to too high a level of Sugar as a carbohydrate.
No soft drinks (way too much sugar)
Be careful of driving if you have any kind of dessert at all because it might have the effect on your driving the same as drinking a beer.In other words too much sugar in any form tends to space you out so you might not be that safe driving a car when you have sugar in Soft Drinks, candy bars, too much rice, or any fruit juices (because of the Fructose which is fruit sugar).
So, I try not to eat anything while I might have to drive a car that might give me a sugar reaction.
So, I'm always watching what I eat.
What happens if you aren't careful?
You could slip into Diabetes (some call this "the Sugars") and then bad things might happen like some people who don't watch out lose their feet if they don't have their blood sugar in balance enough over time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot