No fruit juice
You can have a fruit a day but you have to eat it whole
No Rice (it converts to too high a level of Sugar as a carbohydrate.
No soft drinks (way too much sugar)
Be careful of driving if you have any kind of dessert at all because it might have the effect on your driving the same as drinking a beer.In other words too much sugar in any form tends to space you out so you might not be that safe driving a car when you have sugar in Soft Drinks, candy bars, too much rice, or any fruit juices (because of the Fructose which is fruit sugar).
So, I try not to eat anything while I might have to drive a car that might give me a sugar reaction.
So, I'm always watching what I eat.
What happens if you aren't careful?
You could slip into Diabetes (some call this "the Sugars") and then bad things might happen like some people who don't watch out lose their feet if they don't have their blood sugar in balance enough over time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars