No fruit juice
You can have a fruit a day but you have to eat it whole
No Rice (it converts to too high a level of Sugar as a carbohydrate.
No soft drinks (way too much sugar)
Be careful of driving if you have any kind of dessert at all because it might have the effect on your driving the same as drinking a beer.In other words too much sugar in any form tends to space you out so you might not be that safe driving a car when you have sugar in Soft Drinks, candy bars, too much rice, or any fruit juices (because of the Fructose which is fruit sugar).
So, I try not to eat anything while I might have to drive a car that might give me a sugar reaction.
So, I'm always watching what I eat.
What happens if you aren't careful?
You could slip into Diabetes (some call this "the Sugars") and then bad things might happen like some people who don't watch out lose their feet if they don't have their blood sugar in balance enough over time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Polar bear - Wikipedia