Being a mother and standing by your child or children is never an easy thing. So, to all the mothers and fathers out there that stood by your children (at all ages) no matter that they spread feces all over the bathroom walls, vomited into your mouth when they had the flu. Told their mother's or fathers (to go to hell!) or whatever you had to do that was beyond what someone else might do or have to do-----.
God Bless You! and Happy Mother's Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS