Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Where Yoda Came from?
Jim Henson's puppeteers I was told met Lim Rim Geshe I believe or heard about him and saw pictures of him if he was in retreat at that time. So, Yoda's house in the Dagobah system reminded me of where Lam Rim Geshe lived then in January 1986 in many ways and his demeanor (though he didn't speak English I believe only Tibetan) was of a master very much like Yoda only in real life. There are very few people on earth who have attainment like this that is proven here on earth in this way.
This was taken in Dharmsala, India which is in Himchal Pradesh state in India which is to the north west of India up in the foothills of the Himalayas at about 6000 feet in elevation with peaks 15,000 feet to 20,000 feet in elevation visible from there.